Monday, February 21, 2005

Choices, choices...

Whoever said that variety is the spice of life must have died of severe heart-burn. Where are the good ol' days where you had few decisions and life was smooth? Where are the days where there were only 10 channels on the TV and you had to hate something enough to get off your ass and change the damn thing using the knob on the TV! I have almost 500 channels on my TV, and we probably watch 6 of them. Nevertheless, my dad does enjoy flipping through the other 42 dozen channels. It's alright, he's growing old, he needs to practice for retirement...you know, hone his channel flipping skills. I dread that, growing old. Ick. Being old and useless while your kids complain about the burden you are. How depressing. I always tell my mom that I would never do that to them. If they were a burden, I wouldn't say a word, I'd just ship 'em off to the nearest retirement home. No, that's mean. I wouldn't. Maybe. No, I wouldn't. Although, I could. Maybe in Florida, or Pakistan, or Canada...so many choices. Argh, heart-burn.

Over and Out...

Waldo! at 12:00 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment